A nice beef goulash recipe to try !
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 c. onion, chopped
- 2 (10 1/4 oz.) cans beef gravy
- 7 c. (two 28 oz. cans) tomatoes with liquid, chopped
- 2 c. water
- 1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 c. (two 10 oz. pkgs.) frozen beans and carrots
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. egg noodles, uncooked (medium)
- Salt & pepper to taste
In saucepan, cook beef and onion until meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off excess drippings. Stir in beef gravy, tomatoes with liquid, water and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil; add frozen vegetables and uncooked medium egg noodles. Return to a boil. Cover and simmer 8 minutes or until vegetables and noodles are tender. Season with salt and pepper. The beef goulash recipe is ready to serve...bon apetit !